Vintage Floral Teas - Vintage China Hire & Bespoke Floristry

Vintage Floral Teas is Amelia Barnes’ labour of love based in Surrey, England, United Kingdom. Vintage is the best kind of recycling - green and super-stylish too! We are excited to offer a bespoke service in vintage-inspired floral design - anything from small but perfectly-formed roses in tea cups to sumptuous pedestal displays; from gorgeous button holes to magnificent bouquets. More than this, we have an exquisite array of vintage crockery and old-fashioned props, all available to hire. We can supply flowers and china hire for any event, including weddings christenings , birthdays and even funerals.

Sunday 6 February 2011

With a spring in my step.....

I'm so looking forward to spring and everything that it brings. Already we have lots of lovely bulb flowers on the market and I noticed today that the crocus flowers have poked their heads up. That always signals that start of spring.
To mark this on my blog I have made a beautiful spring hand-tied bouquet suitable for a spring wedding. It is made up of Paperwhites, Anenomies and Tulips. It's so fresh and exuberant and I love the vibrancy next to the cream silk of the dress. Let me know what you think? x



No comments:

Post a Comment